Every client and every case is different. It is difficult to predict results in your case based upon past results for other clients. Verdicts and settlements can be difficult to obtain, but at Vickaryous Law Firm, we make every effort to resolve each client’s case in a fair and expedient manner. We prepare our cases as if it might go to trial, and often we are able to resolve them because of unique style and diligent preparation. This includes investigating accident scenes, interviewing witnesses, monitoring our client’s medical treatments, researching legal issues and hiring necessary experts. If we do file suit, we proceed through the discovery process by taking witness and expert depositions, then developing the case for trial and preparing strategy to help our clients recover fair compensation.
Few are “slam dunk” cases. When you have been in an accident or sustained an injury, you need someone who not only sympathizes with your situation, but can also do something about it.
The insurance company is not your friend and has experts and lawyers
to use as needed to pay the least amount of compensation, if at all.
Our team takes great pride in the service that we have provided our many clients over the past decades. The results below are just a few the favorable resolutions that we have obtained for our clients. Give us a call so we can begin giving you advice on your case.
- Family involved in catastrophic collision: $5,400,000
- Client injured by defective product: $1,300,000
- Motorcyclist struck by tractor trailer resulting in cardio thoracic surgery. Firm obtained $1,000,000 from the semi’s owner, was able to force the company that owned the trailer to tender $75,000, along with securing $100,000 from another party for a total $1,175,000.
- Wrongful Death – $1,000,000
- Car collision resulting in debilitating & permanent migraine headaches: $964,000
- Construction Injury: $500,000
- Pedestrian struck by motor vehicle: $400,000
- Sheriff’s Deputy injured by drunk motorist in a car collision: $400,000
- Real Estate Attorney t-boned by a car and suffered a herniated disc in his neck: $320,000
- Woman injured in MVA later requiring surgery: $310,000
- Citizen of the United Kingdom injured in car accident while vacation in Florida: $300,000
- Rear End Collision resulting in back surgery: $300,000
- Floridian travelling in Oklahoma who witnessed his mother killed by a vehicle as she was helping an injured dog: $275,000
- Wrongful Death of motorcyclist: $275,000
- Motorcyclist struck by vehicle, torn meniscus and thoracic herniation: $275,000
- Country music singer injured in rear-end collision: $235,000
- Woman attacked and injured at a store with no security: $225,000
- Uninsured motorist claim: $224,500
- Woman injured by a drunk motorist in a car collision: $200,000
- Auto accident, exacerbation of pre-existing condition: $175,000
- Life Insurance Case: $150,000
- Retained by bankruptcy trustee to represent debtor who was in motor vehicle accident (MVA): $150,000
- Attorney rear-ended by medical transport vehicle resulting in surgery: $150,000
- Client injured in automobile collision: $150,000
- Truck accident: $125,000
- Rear End Collision resulting in back surgery: $125,000
- Man rear-ended by commercial truck: $125,000
- Father and son injured by man with stolen vehicle: $120,000
- Auto accident resulting in broken knee cap: $120,000
- Husband & wife rear-ended in car collision: $120,000
- Disputed liability, wrongful death of pedestrian: $120,000
- Physician rear-ended by pick-up: $100,000
- Citizen of the United Kingdom injured in Malibu, California while on vacation: $100,000
- Doctor injured by a drunk motorist in a car collision: $100,000
- Pedestrian ran over by vehicle: $100,000
- Man was next to his parked vehicle when it was struck: $100,000
- Pedestrian hit by car: $100,000
- Woman injured by reckless driver on Interstate 4: $100,000
- Auto accident, exacerbation of pre-existing condition: $100,000
- Woman injured in a slip and fall at a major retailer: $99,000
- Woman injured in a slip and fall at a national restaurant chain: $99,000
- Theme park visitor hurt when ride came to an unexpected halt: $75,000
- Woman injured by rear end collision: $75,000
- Slip and Fall resulting in shoulder surgery: $65,000
- Doctor injured in car accident : $52,500
- Trip and fall, sovereign immunity case: $25,000
- Numerous confidential settlements with corporations regarding Premises Liability
Top Notch Legal Representation in Florida
Success in Florida personal injury cases can only be assured through skilled legal representation. Vickaryous Law Firm exclusively represents plaintiffs for injuries resulting from car accidents, dog bites, motorcycle accidents, auto defect injuries, product defects, trucking accidents, and other serious or catastrophic injuries. We have the resources, experience, and talent to take on some of the most complex personal injury cases in Florida.
More than anything, you want results and you want your personal injury case won. You want the people responsible for your injuries to pay your damages. If we accept your case, you’ll feel the peace of mind that comes from being represented by an enthusiastic team of Florida personal injury lawyers and professionals who care about you and your loved ones, and are committed to getting you the results you are entitled to – and the peace of mind you deserve.